218. PASSAGES. Beverly Hills, Los Angeles.
217. PASSAGES. South Beach, Miami. That Caribbean sky . . .
216. PASSAGES. Baltimore. The trade-off between the “artistic” effect of low-fi equipment versus pristine technical values. The lens was plastic not glass, the camera wanted to overexpose by two stops minimum, but something might be lost had it been techically perfect.
215. PASSAGES. Saskatchewan, Canada. So cold that even the air crystallizes. But the sun shines. Always.
214. PASSAGES. Northampton, England. There is no damp, cold light like English damp, cold light. “All this time the river flowed in the falling light of a Northern sun.” – Gordon Sumner (Sting), of Newcastle.
213. TRAVELS IN INDIA. Mumbai.