Story #316. PASSAGES. Valley Stream, Long Island. The days after Hurricane Sandy, which was a right of passage for New Yorkers.
315. NEW YORK ON FOOT. Williamsburg Bridge.
#314. NEW YORK ON FOOT. Midtown East.
313. NEW YORK ON FOOT. Midtown East.
312. PASSAGES. Saskatoon, Canada.
311. PASSAGES. Saskatoon, Canada.
310. PASSAGES. Regina, Canada. Capital city of Saskatchewan, with some of the great street names: Forget Street, Dewdney Avenue, Elphinstone. A city of surprises.
309. PASSAGES. Saskatoon, Canada. The first sign of spring in northern climes is the orange color of sunlight–as opposed to the thin yellow daylight of deep winter.
308. PASSAGES. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. One of the great small cities of the world–many of which feature a lot of bridges and ideas.
307. PASSAGES. Montreal. The only Canadian city that gets more interesting in winter.
306. NEW YORK ON FOOT. Midtown East.
Story #305. LONDON ON FOOT. Royal Borough of Westminster.
304. PASSAGES. Downtown Los Angeles. Like New York, LA rarely looks like it does in magazines and TV commercials.
#303. PASSAGES. Beijing airport.
302. PASSAGES. Cape May, New Jersey.
301. NEW YORK ON FOOT. The Bronx.
300. NEW YORK ON FOOT. A Midtown rhapsody in blue and orange.
299. TRAVELS IN INDIA. Mumbai.
298. TRAVELS IN INDIA. India Gate, New Delhi.
297. TRAVELS IN INDIA. Null Bazaar, Mumbai.